Administrator - BiModal Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków (30-443), 6 Józefa Marcika Street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000709274, NIP: 6793162099, Regon: 368992249.
Website - the service available at bimodal-solutions.com
User - any entity or individual who browses the content of the Website.
Customer - a company or individual who uses the Administrator's products and/or services on the basis of an Agreement or Order
RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1. The use of the Website is voluntary.
2. The User's personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, RODO and the Act on Provision of Electronic Services.
3. The Administrator is aware of the risks arising from the processing of personal data on the Internet and makes efforts to ensure an adequate level of protection of privacy and security of Users.
4. The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected and to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.
5. The Administrator's Service is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. The Administrator does not knowingly collect data of persons under 18 years of age.
6. The Administrator declares that the Administrator's personnel (employees and self-employed associates of the Administrator), authorized to process personal data, are obliged to process Users' personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1. The Administrator is the controller of the User's personal data within the meaning of the RODO.
2. The Administrator, depending on the nature of the relationship with the User, may collect and process all or part of the following categories of personal data:
a) first and last name
b) data of the company with which the User is affiliated
c) User's position in the company with which the User is affiliated
e) e-mail address
f) User's participation in the Administrator's training and other services
g) the history of the Administrator's communication with the User
3. The User may provide his/her personal data to the Administrator by means of forms available on the Website, in particular the order form, newsletter sign-up form, contact form, file access form and comment form.
4. The legal basis for the processing of Users' personal data is the voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the User expressed through the appropriate form on the Website.
5. Personal data may also be processed in cases in which the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
6. The personal data provided to the Administrator by the User within the order form are processed for the purpose of executing the contract concluded remotely through the Store. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to conclude a sales contract with the Administrator. The data will be processed for the duration of the order and fulfillment of statutory obligations incumbent on the Administrator (e.g. tax and accounting), as well as in case of claims.
7. Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the newsletter sign-up form is processed for the purpose of sending the User a newsletter containing information about news and promotions. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe and receive the newsletter. Data processing for this purpose is carried out only with the User's consent, which the User may express in the newsletter sign-up form and may revoke it at any time. The data will be processed until the newsletter is no longer sent or the User withdraws consent earlier.
8. Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User within the contact form are processed in order to respond to the inquiry sent via the form. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to receive a response. Data processing for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (Art.6(1)(f) RODO). The data will be processed until the correspondence is completed and 2 years after its completion.
9 Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the form for adding comments are processed for the purpose of displaying the comment. The provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to post a comment. Data processing for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (Art.6(1)(f) RODO). The data will be processed as long as the Website exists or the comment is deleted by its author.
10. Users' personal data will not be transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
11. The administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he realizes the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraphs (e.g. companies providing hosting service, accounting firm and law firm, courier companies, companies providing software rental services (SaaS) used by the administrator (CRM, invoicing software, e-mail, etc.).
12. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided to him.
13. Personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected from access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with and under the conditions specified in detail in:
a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
b) the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means,
c) the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
1. Users have rights related to the processing of their personal data, including:
a) The right to access the data- in case of questioning the correctness of the data and the legality or necessity of its processing and to object.
b) The right to correct data- the Administrator, at the request of the User or Client, undertakes to correct the data (for incorrect data) and to complete them (for incomplete data)
c) The right to restrict data processing- in case of questioning the correctness of the data and the lawfulness or necessity of their processing and raising an objection.
d) The right to object to the processing of data - if the Administrator processes data based on legitimate interests, the User may object to its use. If the objection proves to be legitimate, and the Administrator has no other legal basis for processing the data - it will delete the objected data.
e) The right to erasure of data (the so-called right to be forgotten)-if the Administrator processes data based on a legitimate interest, the User may object to its use. If the objection proves to be legitimate, and the Administrator has no other legal basis for processing the data - it will delete the objected data.
f) The right to data portability - at the request of the User or Client, the Administrator will send, in the form of a file in pdf or other established format, personal data to the requesting party or directly to another Administrator designated by him/her.
g) The right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
h) The right to withdraw one's consent, if the User has previously given such consent, whereby withdrawal of consent will prevent further use of services which, according to the law, the Administrator may provide only with consent
2. In order to exercise his/her rights, the User should address the relevant request to: email@example.com.
1. When the User uses the Website, data about the User is automatically collected. This data includes, but is not limited to: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data may be collected by cookies (so-called "cookies"), and may also be recorded in server logs.
2. Cookies are files sent to the User's computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) when browsing the Website. Cookies remember the User's preferences, which makes it possible to improve the quality of the services provided, improve search results and the relevance of the information displayed, and anonymously track the User's preferences.
3. The User gives his/her consent for the Administrator to store or access cookies on his/her device through the settings of the browser installed on the User's device.
4. The User may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser he/she uses. In such a situation, the User's use of the Website may be impaired (e.g. the Website may work more slowly).
5. The User may delete existing cookies from his/her device by using the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
6. Use of the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each such query is recorded in the server logs. The logs include, among other things: the User's IP address, the date and time of logging into the server, information about the Internet browser used and the operating system.
7. The use of "cookies" does not allow the collection of any personal or address data of the User or any confidential information from his/her computer. The data stored in the server logs are not linked in any way to specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify a User. Server logs are used to administer the Website, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.
8. For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
9. The Website uses technologies that record anonymously the actions taken by the User while using the Website. These include:
a) Google Analytics - used to analyze the statistics of the Website
b) Facebook Pixel - used to manage and optimize advertising on Facebook
10. The data obtained by these tools are not linked in any way to specific Website Users and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
11. The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 5 para. 9 will be the optimization of the Website, its content and Product offerings to the User's needs.
1. Data collected automatically Administrator uses for:
a) proper functioning, configuration, security of the Website,
b) monitoring session status,
c) analysis, research and audit of the Website's displays,
d) for statistical and marketing analysis purposes.
2. The data provided by the User is processed by the Administrator for one or more of the following purposes:
a) in order to implement the contract for the provision of services concluded with the User
b) For the purpose of executing a contract for the provision of services concluded for the benefit of the User as a third party (Article 393 of the Civil Code), c) when another entity (such as the User's employer) is a party to the contract
to perform contracts concluded through the Website (fulfillment of orders placed in the Store) delete this point if you do not have a store on the website
d) in order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, such as issuing an invoice or bill
e) in order to protect against possible claims and to assert claims
f) in order to contact the Administrator via contact forms
g) for analytical and statistical purposes
h) for the purpose of sending the Newsletter (with separate consent)
1. This document may be subject to change as may be affected by developments in Internet technology, changes in data protection laws and the development of our Website and Store. Any changes will be communicated to Users immediately in a visible and understandable manner.